Kay Bai is a student studying Industrial Design at Rhode Island School of Design. Kay draws comics and makes figurines. This is a causal art blog.Mentally Kay is a 10 year old kid and physically looks like one too.
Mostly Kay draws robot girls. Because robot girls are very important. Kay makes figurines of shit kay finds funnyKay does graphic design out of habit. And Megaten. So much megaten.
This is pretty much a megaten blog at this point.
I think my favourite thing about the velvet room siblings is how Theodore was supposed to be a male version of Elizabeth, implied have the same powers and could probably also curbstomp Erebus.
But while Elizabeth’s all like “HELLO I AM HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP” Theodore probably goes “please don’t tell my sisters I’m not supposed to be out alone at night by myself”
I would offer an explanation but I guess you can just ask nieniekoto
(I’m sorry omg)
sorry for the quality, still two more weeks until I can get a replacement tablet :<
I was trying to avoid ultimax leaks by drawing cute lesbians but somehow it turned into emos. All I’m saying if persona q is canon then it better be for a reason.
*I will not draw spoilery fanart until the game comes out in North America.
Since Elizabeth awakened to the Fool arcana but STILL doesn’t have her own persona I decided to make one for her.
Iris, Greek personification of rainbows and messenger servant to the Olympians. She is one of the few that travels between the underworlds, the seas and the heavens. She usually appears in stories as agents of greater gods and goddesses.
The word “iridescent” comes from her name.
I have another design for her ultimate.
CAN I JUST SAY HOW AMAZING YOU ARE??? LIKE WOW MY FIRST 5 MINUTES JUST BROWSING THROUGH AND I ALREADY LOVE IT JESUS CHRIST. YOU HAVE SO MUCH QUALITY ART THAT I CAN'T EVEN SOMEBODY HELP ME. that's all I have to say for now just don't forget you are amazing okay glub glub
Living without tablet is suffering
Easing my suffering with some velvet room cat cafe AU. It’s pretty much a big Persona-verse crossover at this point.
1. I think Marie and Jun would get along pretty well. Poetry night buddys, at least.
2. Katsuya’s probably a regular customer.
3. Don’t give the cat coffee, Theo, you’ll make him sick )=
4. I think Hamuko and Ginko would get along well too. Based purely on they have similar hair.
5. Igor does fortune telling as a selling point. Sometimes he’ll tell customer’s fortunes whether they asked for it or not.
6. Naoya is so done with the demon artist
7. I think to max out charm stat, Minato has to drink upwards of 600 cups of coffee. It’s a wonder he didn’t die from a heartattack instead.
8. Yeah, okay Yu. You’re “busy.”
- need replacement tablet
- cintiqs are nice let’s look them up
- even the cheapest cintiq costs more than my computer
Broken tablet does not stop me from drawing bad fanart
Outfits inspired by their first personas. Didn’t draw Aigis because Palladion is literally just wearing her Yakushima dress.